LOREE SCHEYLI CD, LMT
LEARN YOUR BABY'S LANGUAGE WITH INFANT MASSAGE
Studies show that regular massage can ease the
transition into the world and reduce stress for both
baby and the person giving the massage.
Infant Massage has been shown to:
- Help neurological development
- Help baby learn
- Improve weight gain
- Is an excellent outlet for stress
- Raise baby's stimulation threshold
- Increase the bond between mother/father and baby
- Improve the quality of relationships later in life
- Can ease the effects of gas/colic and illness
- Help baby practice handling input and then responding with relaxation
I am happy to include a short session of newborn massage instruction free of charge in conjuction with a prenatal massage that you schedule. Just let me know if you are interested in this.